[GNC] ​Re: 4.9 on Ubuntu 20.04 not saving preferences

davidcousens49 at gmail.com davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 21:25:03 EST 2021

Tim,

Good to see its fixed although I don't really understand why. I downloaded and
built from the .bz2 file without any problems and I extract it using the Archive
Manager which AFAIK is the Ubuntu manager. It may have to do with what zip tools
you are using, I have both installed and presumably the Archiv Manager picks
which one to use based on the file extension.

David