[GNC] ​Re: 4.9 on Ubuntu 20.04 not saving preferences

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Dec 21 04:02:40 EST 2021

Hi David and Tim,

I don't think the compression format of the source files matters. Instead my guess is for the
second build the installation directory got cleaned out or some similar action. That would
solve the conflicting GSettings keys.  Running make/ninja uninstall from the 4.6 build
directory would probably solve it too. Obviously I wasn't there so I can only guess.

Regards,

Geert