[GNC] online banking gnucash 4.9

Robert F. Crochelt rfc56 at fastmail.com
Tue Dec 21 11:10:35 EST 2021

Good morning:
I am running Fedora 31.  I know this OS is getting old, but did not want
to upgrade for various reasons.  I upgraded to gnucash 4.9 using flatpak.  It
seems to run perfectly, but when I try to set up online banking, I click
on the button to "start aqbanking wizard" and nothing happens.  Output
from the console is:

* 22:59:14 ERROR <gnc.import.aqbanking> gnc_AB_BANKING_new: assertion
* 'AB_Banking_Init(api) == 0' failed
* 22:59:16 ERROR <gnc.import.aqbanking> aai_wizard_page_prepare:
* assertion 'info->api' failed
* 22:59:18 ERROR <gnc.import.aqbanking> aai_wizard_button_clicked_cb:
* assertion 'banking' failed

I suspect that I need to install the newest version of aqbanking via
flatpak as well, but I do not know how to do this.

I've not been using online banking with gnucash but would like to try.

It is a wonderful program, thank you for all your hard work on it.

Happy Solstice!
--

Bob Crochelt MD, PhD, FACS
(he/him/his)