[GNC] GNC 4.9 build with libicu library versions

Mike Commissaris commissaris.mike at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 23:40:57 EST 2021

Thanks for the fast reply.
You are correct, libwebkit2gtk is the same version in both machines,
2.34.1-1, but the depends are different:
        libicu63 in the machine running linux kernel 5.10
        libicu67 in the machine running linux kernel 5.15
So at this point I don't know where to go to get to where the 5.10 kernel
machine will depend on libicu67.
I am not linux-knowledgeable enough yet. looks like I may need to upgrade
the kernel.

--
Mike