[GNC] Exporting Data

davidcousens49 at gmail.com davidcousens49 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 23:04:02 EST 2021

Rogier,

Have to agree with Adrien and David Carlson that redoing everything from Dec2020
is the hard way to fix the problem.  If you can identify the transaction(s)
which were incorrect at that time and then fix then they will be unreconciled
but will appear in the reconciliation window panes at the start and if you
select them they can be reconciled either to the last reconciled date and the
ending balance at that date or the next period you reconcile. It will mean the
starting balance will be out by the amount of the transactions which were
unreconciled.

David Cousens