[GNC] Count Transactions

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Dec 28 17:58:06 EST 2021

A similar approach could be by filtering and then using Export > Export
Active Register to CSV. Open that CSV in a spreadsheet. Last Row # - 1 =
transaction count. (-1 for the header row)

This way you don't have possible label rows or individual splits to
subtract also which may be the case depending on your Account Report
options.

Regards,
Adrien