[GNC] Invoicing

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Dec 28 18:15:07 EST 2021

If I understand what you are trying to do, you can't directly.

1. Create another income/revenue account. (if using the tax features,
don't link it to anything)

2. Invoice the members with the line-item assigned to this other account.

3. After receiving payment create a transaction moving funds from that
income/revenue account to the Equity:Capital accounts.

If you have a large number of these, you can create a CSV for both
invoices and the transfers (separately) and import them to GnuCash.

Another option is to maintain the Capital accounts as club liabilities
and you *can* post line items on invoices to there. (not the best or
maybe allowed solution, but it is possible)

Regards,
Adrien