[GNC] Billing Terms Editor not "sticky"

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Dec 28 18:34:56 EST 2021

I've been using this feature since long before 3.8 and it has always worked.

Be certain the *Customer/Vendor* has a defined term.

The 'Billing Terms' dialog is to create a 'list of terms'.

You then have to assign a term *from that list* to each and every
Customer/Vendor if you want a Bill/Invoice for them to default to that term.

Regards,
Adrien