[GNC] Scheduled Transaction Posting Order

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Dec 28 18:49:43 EST 2021

There was a bug some time ago that was fixed for this with regular
manual transactions, perhaps file another for Scheduled Transactions?
(not certain why it would matter, but apparently it does)

Deposits should I think in most, if not all, cases post before
withdrawals. I've never found a bank that doesn't do it that way. (might
even be a requirement now)

Regards,
Adrien