[GNC] access to backup Reports

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Dec 28 22:48:33 EST 2021

Please don't repost questions in new threads.

You received a reply the last time, but I don't see that you answered
the question asked of you.

I'm not sure what you mean by "not being able to access spreadsheets
after upgrade, had to downgrade for that to work."

What does accessing spreadsheets have to due with backup reports for
GnuCash?

'saved-reports' are your 'custom reports' where you've modified report
preferences and saved them so you don't have to change all of those
preferences each and every time you run a particular report.

If you installed GnuCash fresh on a new computer, you'll need to copy
the 'saved-reports' files to their proper location on the new machine.
These locations have changed between some GnuCash versions.

The wiki will show you those locations for Linux.

Regards,
Adrien