[GNC] Advancing scheduled transations

rmomxtx at gmail.com rmomxtx at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 19:19:38 EST 2021

Exactly. I know how to program scheduled transactions and how to change
them. But I don't want to change the entire schedule for a one time early
deposit. You describe it perfectly, "right-click a scheduled transaction and
have a post now option or even a skip this time option." I suspect such is
not the case but thought I would ask. The answers I have gotten on this in
the past convince me that I have not been able to communicate well what I'm
trying to accomplish.

Thanks much,

Roger