[GNC] Advancing scheduled transactions

rmomxtx at gmail.com rmomxtx at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 19:15:03 EST 2021

Steve,

Just want the option to trigger a post manually, not a permanent change in the schedule. As you do, I set up my scheduled transactions to post on the 1st of the month regardless of the date of the transaction. I usually wait till the first to pay and post my bills to accommodate the scheduled transactions limitations. It would be like skipping a scheduled transaction for one month only the opposite, activating it early. Pick a scheduled transaction and tell the program to go ahead and post it today, on the 30th of month prior to the next scheduled transaction date. Hope that explains what I’m looking for.

Thanks,

Roger