[GNC] Advancing scheduled transactions

Stephen M. Butler Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 19:59:58 EST 2021

Roger,

That would be nice.  Need to enter an enhancement request to have that
added during the copious amounts of free time the developers have!

But, to get around that limitation, I do use the "Create in Advance" so
it is in the register early (but for the scheduled date).  That way I
can just adjust the date on the transaction that is already waiting.

That's the only way now to move a scheduled transaction earlier. Now, if
you want an extra one, duplicate it from the prior month.

--Steve

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com