[GNC] A repository for user-contributed files

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Dec 30 00:59:58 EST 2021

Thanks for the link, and I'll take a look, but I am curious...

Why not just post that info on the Wiki in that place?

What happens if your company site goes down/dark?

Do the various tips not still apply to GnuCash which has no relation to
your company?

Are you opposed to sharing your tips and tricks with the broader GnuCash
community?

Do you mind if they are posted on the GnuCash wiki directly?

Regards,
Adrien