[GNC] A repository for user-contributed files

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Wed Dec 29 15:58:49 EST 2021

On Tue, 14 Dec 2021 at 00:36, D. <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dr. Kirkby,
>
> I appreciate your enthusiasm for this idea.
>
> I honestly doubt you'll get many contributors.

Far more useful, in my opinion, is for users to share their tricks for
> getting gnucash to do their bidding, for which pages on the wiki (such as
> https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Using_GnuCash) were created to allow.

Given the fact nothing exists and what you say about there not likely to be
many contributors, I created a subdomain on my company website
https://gnucash.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
I added a comment about the Wiki too.

If it's useful people can use it. If it is not, I have not spent any more
than an hour or two setting it up, so it's not a big deal.

> Best,
> David T.

Dave