[GNC] 4.9 account set up of going business

Rogier F. van Vlissingen vliscony at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 06:33:53 EST 2021

Yeah, thanks. I am on mint, and it has version 3.8. I was able to do
something like that in version 3.8. However, I had some problems with it,
and moved to 4.9 now because of some other problems, but now I can't do
this, and that sort of kills the fun.

Let's see if someone comes up with a better suggestion... hope springs
eternal... and if not, I am moving to another platform.