[GNC] Advancing scheduled transactions

rmomxtx at gmail.com rmomxtx at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 12:32:03 EST 2021

David,

All of my scheduled transactions are set to be created on or about the 1st of the month so the balances show what I can count on for the month. Works best for me. On occasion, when I get paid early, I would just post the income early, on the day it is received. It’s really just my Army retirement deposit that comes early some months. It isn’t that important to mess with it any more than that for my purposes. I just wait till the first of the month to do my accounting. Still, if there were a feature to allow you to tell the program to go ahead and process a scheduled transaction “today” I would use it.

Thanks for your input.

Happy New Year,

Roger