[GNC] 4.9 account set up of going business

Rogier F. van Vlissingen vliscony at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 16:01:54 EST 2021

I am sitting here trying that, but in the setup, when you edit the
accounts, it only allows posting of the entire account to "opening
balances." I can't see a way to split it and put the appropriate amount in
Retained Earnings. In the 3.8 version I was able to somehow correct the
balances, I believe with a transfer, but I cannot remember for ssure.