[GNC] Exporting Data

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Dec 30 16:53:14 EST 2021

There is nothing special about opening balances. They are just regular
transactions that the fresh start wizard makes for you.

You should be able to edit those transactions just like any other.

But I don't understand what the problem is. Even the Retained Earnings
account would have an 'opening balance' entry if you didn't start your
books at zero. Thus the Opening Balance account would very likely
include Retained Earnings. Why do you think it shouldn't?

Regards,
Adrien