[GNC] Exporting Data

Rogier F. van Vlissingen vliscony at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 17:07:47 EST 2021

in the 3.8 version I had:

My Opening balances transaction on 1/1/20 was
                                                                  Debit
Credit
Assets: Current Assets Checking:            $A
Assets: Current Assets Advance/Loan:    $B
Equity: Opening Balances:                       $C
Equity: Retained Earnings:                       $D
Liabilities: Credit Card:                                           $E
Liabilities: Officer Loan 1:                                       $F
Liabilities: Officer Loan 2:                                       $G
Liabilities: Officer Loan 3:                                       $H

And it all balanced. That is just exactly how simple it is.

in 4.9 I have not been able to recreate anything similar. for when you edit
the accounts, you can enter the opening balance, but not for Retained
Earnings.