[GNC] Exporting Data

Stephen M. Butler Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 17:59:01 EST 2021

I have never used the opening balances from the wizard.  I setup the COA
and then enter one multi-split transaction to load all the balances as
the first transaction in the file.  Looks like you would only have 8
splits (I have 30-50 in my initial transaction).  Since the transaction
balances all is good.

Sorry I can't help with the Wizard.
--Steve

PS.  This also let's me adjust the opening transaction later if I messed
up and missed an item or later decided to split an account retroactively.

Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM
Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com
kg7je at arrl.net
253-350-0166