[GNC] Run GNUcash from Mac Cloud iDrive

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Feb 4 16:49:53 EST 2021

You can set up screen sharing for your mac and access your desktop on
your iPad. I've done it locally with VNC Connect. (installed on the
iPad) I understand it can be setup for remote use as well but I haven't
attempted it yet. I just played with local access while composing this
and noticed that different workspaces don't seem to trigger the same way
as sitting in front of the machine. (at all really, that I can tell) So
that may take some finagling and investigation.

Regards,
Adrien