[GNC] Run GNUcash from Mac Cloud iDrive

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Feb 4 17:02:08 EST 2021

I figured out that indeed, the display can switch to another workspace,
but updating seems to be quite laggy. My mouse clicks reflected
instantly on my monitor, but the iPad either was slow to update the
remote display, or simply didn't do it at all. I'm sure there is a
quality setting somewhere to adjust this for more responsiveness.

Additionally, new versions of MacOS can screen share via iMessage. If
that is possible with others, I'm sure there is a way to do so with your
own account.

Regards,
Adrien