[GNC] Finance::Quote sort of works, almost

Andrea Borgia andrea at borgia.bo.it
Thu Feb 4 17:16:50 EST 2021

Il 04/02/21 01:13, Geoff ha scritto:

> Re (1).
> Next, in GnuCash, I set up the security to retrieve prices as
> "Unknown" / "morningstarch" and was able to retrieve a price
> successfully.  See attached screenshot.  I am running GnuCash 4.4 on
> Windows 10.

Hi, Geoff.

First of all, thanks for the answer!

Next, I saw that I have the fund set up under the FUND namespace whereas
you used EUREX: is there anything to it or just a matter of personal
preference?

The key was to use the "unknown" radiobutton instead of the single
source, I'm not entirely clear what the difference is but that enabled
"morningstarch", so I'm happy.

Anyone else with ideas how to fix the two funds from ftfunds?

IE00BMWWJZ56:EUR and LU0331286574:EUR

Thanks,

Andrea.