[GNC] installling online quotes in Windows 10

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 15:38:23 EST 2021

I just tried to install online quotes for GnuCash 4.4 in Win10 home.  It
failed to install Strawberry Perl because it did not have permission to
install programs.
So then I tried to run the installer with administrator privileges and it
failed because it could not access the internet (?) though web browsers
have no such issue.

There is no help for these issues in the GnuCash WIKi.  From time to time a
similar problem has appeared in this list but I thought the users got
farther than I am getting before getting stuck.

David Carlson