[GNC] Scheduled Transaction Mystery?

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Fri Feb 5 17:13:46 EST 2021

On 2/5/2021 4:54 PM, Jack Slater wrote:
> Interesting. Sure seems like a bug to me.

But that's why good to post HERE (in the users' help list). The FIRST
step is to confirm that there are other users who have scheduled
transactions and whether they have seen this behavior. If not, if
scheduled transactions work normally for other people, then we ask more
questions before filing a bug report.

   We need to confirm same version of gnucash, same operating system

If we have identified people using the same version and OS and scheduled
transactions work for them, does NOT sound like a bug.

    We then go back to the person reporting the problem and dissect
"work flow" in great detail to figure out what was done wrong.

Michael D Novack