[GNC] Scheduled Transaction Mystery?

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 18:10:13 EST 2021

I have never seen it behave this way, in MacOS / Linux / Win10 I always get
a popup and if I so choose I can click the checkbox to display the txns
just created which are listed in a new register tab.  The txns themself
always show up immediately in their appropriate register which is usually
one of the ones I keep permanently open.

My recollection is that this has been the behaviour going back more years
since I care to remember :-)

My txns are always setup as Create Automatically, Notify Me When Created,
Create in Advance 60 Days (the 60 days gives me a good heads up on
cashflow :-) See attached pic ...

Cheers David H.