[GNC] Frustration

Andrew Ralph andrew.ralph at icloud.com
Sun Feb 7 23:56:14 EST 2021

Hi team
I am trying to achieve what I think should be a simple process, to complete yearly accounts for tax purposes for 4 seperate rental properties
All I want to do is be able to save the previous years accounts and reproduce a blank account hierarchy for the next financial year.

With going trough the intro doc and on line forums haven’t come up with a workable solution.

I have tried all the export options to reproduce a new blank or otherwise account hierarchy but am unable

Not sure if the close book option would be appropriate

I also can only see the last 4 accounts from the file drop down can I access a more detailed record of previous accounts and historical interactions

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Andrew