[GNC] Credit Card payment pop-up doesn't appear on *some* credit card accounts after reconcile

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 00:24:31 EST 2021

Yes I know it's an individual account setting that can be turned off
individually for some cc's, by cancelling at the right point in time (is it
on the "Transfer Funds" dialog?), it's not very intuitive whatever it is.
Turning it on seems to make it active for ALL of my cc's which I turned it
off for years ago and that is the result that the OP wants, so all I'm
suggesting is that they try that and see if it resolves the problem.  This
assumes that they have setup their cc's as credit card accounts but no
doubt we will find out in time as they will read Adrien's email also and
check that before reporting back.

Cheers David H.