[GNC] Credit Card payment pop-up doesn't appear on *some* credit card accounts after reconcile

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Feb 10 00:04:49 EST 2021

I was hazarding a guess about account type being an issue, (and we don't
know if that was the culprit) but you bring up a point that was recently
discussed concerning auto-interest posting feature on reconciliation.
(revamped as a result, though I think the devs would prefer to remove it
entirely)

In that situation, clicking 'cancel' in one spot also cleared the
preference, and that was not explicitly noted to the user.

This could be a similar situation.

However, that *should* be solved by editing the offending account and
turning the preference back on again.

(I think this very payment feature was also discussed as being desirable
to remove for similar reasons as the problems with the auto-interest, so
indeed, the problem described in this thread may be a case of this poor
design/behavior)

Regards,
Adrien