[GNC] flatpak 4.4 reports anomaly

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 17:13:48 EST 2021

Elmar,

Can I ask how you went from 2.6.19 to 4.4 flatpak?  Did you just open your
version 2.6.19 file in the latest flatpak version 4.4 or did you update to
version 3 and then version 4 to convert your gnucash file correctly?  I've
always understood you can't just go from 2.6.19 to 4.4, you have to install
version 3.0 first which updates things behind the scenes (not sure what it
does with reports) and then go to 4.0 and then to 4.4.  i.e. you have to go
to the next major release and I've seen recommendations to run check &
repair after going to the each next major release when catching up like
this. I think from memory it was the version 3.0 upgrade that converted
version 2.4 reports to version 2.8 but I could be wrong on this.  For the
reports you may have to open each and re-save the config after the 2.8
update, I don't know.

Cheers David H.