[GNC] flatpak 4.4 reports anomaly

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Thu Feb 11 09:16:38 EST 2021

In that case the first thing to do is to figure out how exactly your system
calls the flatpak version of gnucash. There are quite a few subtle details
that may affect this.

You can examine the menu entry to figure out what command is being run
exactly.

Out of curiosity have you been removing installed flatpaks manually by
deleting associated directories ? The error suggests flatpak believes a
version of gnucash (master) is installed on your system while it appears not
to.

Regards,

Geert