[GNC] USAA FSB requires newer QWIN support

Bob White white.b at me.com
Sat Feb 13 14:24:16 EST 2021

Keith,

A couple of questions.

1. Where is the config file to be edited? (I'm on MacOS so a file name is
probably all I need.) Or is this all doable in the wizard?

~/.aqbanking/settings6/users

If you have more than one user (one for each institution) there will be multiple '.conf' files. Open each in your fav text editor until you find the one that has 'USAA' in 'bankName' and/or 'org' fields.

 Currently not supported with GNC 4.4.1--missing httpUserAgent in dialog.

Will be doable in the aqbanking wizard shortly--developers are working to get a build together with the updates.

2. Is userName my login id on the USAA website or my member number? In the
previous version it was member number, not login id.

I have 'userName' as actual name with 'userId' and 'customerId' set to the new access id acquired at  www.usaa.com/accessid

Regards,

Bob