[GNC] USAA FSB requires newer QWIN support

hmp3 hmpollock3 at outlook.com
Sun Feb 28 13:45:03 EST 2021

I have followed the instructions exactly and can get transaction
downloads from usaa to show up on the ofx.log.  The transaction manager
is blank and they don't show  up in the account.  In the log they are a
long line so I think the problem is that QMOFX 2300 is a Mac program and
results in line feeds without carriage returns.  I saw elsewhere that
QWIN 2900 should be the equivalent windows program but putting that in
results in "We're unable to complete your request. To download USAA
account transactions into Quicken, you'll need to verify your
information. Get Access ID and PIN here
https://df3cx-services.1fsapi.com/casm/usaa/enroll" Has anyone done this
successfully with the Windows version