[GNC] Setup for downloading transactions for a financial institution

Richard rhman44 at startmail.com
Sun Feb 14 14:35:14 EST 2021

I am a new user. I have a few questions.

Is there any way to change the column label on the account transaction
display? Currently one of my columns is labeled Transfer. The items in
that column are actually transaction categories.

Next, when I attempted to link an account with a financial institution
via the online setup wizard, the setup asked to select ECIBS or one of 4
other options. I am not familiar with any of these options. Could
someone please help me understand what these are or suggest which on to used

Thanks,

Richard