[GNC] UI question about 2.6...

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Feb 16 03:49:01 EST 2021

GnuCash 2.6 is indeed waaaay back to my memory is fuzzy.

Luckily our wiki comse to the rescue:
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK2

Short summary, In Gtk2 your system can define how a toolbar is rendered.
Perhaps CentOS and Ubuntu have different preferences on that.

You can however override this as explained in the wiki.

Regards,

Geert