[GNC] UI question about 2.6...

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Feb 15 17:24:11 EST 2021

I thought that change was made in the move to 3.x, but perhaps the UI
was affected for the final releases of 2.6 as well. One of the early 3.x
versions switched back to showing both text and buttons.

Perhaps consider trying the Flatpak version. That way you can move up to
the current 4.4.

Regards,
Adrien