[GNC] TD Ameritrade OFX Direct

David Reiser dbreiser at icloud.com
Mon Feb 15 11:44:07 EST 2021

As of late last year, Martin was going to see if he could make the stocks/mutual funds ofx transaction work well in aqbanking. I don’t know how far he got, since he doesn’t have any of his own accounts to test that functionality with.

You might not be doing anything wrong. And fixing it might not do you any good.

I use ofx.py to download TDAmeritrade transactions. Then File>Import in Gnucash works, since the import function goes through libofx to parse the transactions. Libofx has handled stock/mutual fund transactions pretty well for me.
--
Dave Reiser
dbreiser at icloud.com