[GNC] TD Ameritrade OFX Direct

Keith Bellairs keith at bellairs.org
Mon Feb 15 11:20:26 EST 2021

Quicken is able to download brokerage account transactions from Ameritrade.

I can configure Online Banking in GNC with my user info, retrieve accounts,
and link the accounts to my GNC accounts. But when I try to Get
Transactions the ameritrade server accepts my connection and returns a HTTP
status 400. No transactions. But Quicken sees and downloads them.

Does anyone use online banking with Ameritrade? If so, what am I doing
wrong?

Keith

Here's the GNC Online Banking connection Window:

AqBanking v6.2.5.0stable
Sending jobs to the bank(s)
Sorting commands by account
Sorting commands by account
Sorting commands by provider
Send commands to providers
Send commands to provider "aqofxconnect"
Locking customer "13"
Sending request...
Connecting to server...
Resolving hostname "ofxs.ameritrade.com" ...
IP address is "198.200.171.142"
Connecting to "ofxs.ameritrade.com"
Connected to "ofxs.ameritrade.com"
Using GnuTLS default ciphers.
TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.2:RSA-AES-256-GCM:AEAD
Connected.
Sending message...
Message sent.
Waiting for response...