[GNC] Scheduled Transactions

lj lj618 at pobox.com
Mon Feb 15 20:22:54 EST 2021

I am pretty sure that does NOT work. You can change the start date for a
scheduled transaction forward, or backwards, or change the transaction to
non-repeating and then back to repeating... and the "last triggered" date will
not change. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think editing the file is
the only way to set the last triggered date to an earlier date (or to remove it).