[GNC] Minor issue with invoice layout

Howard M. Fried cursorsci at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:15:01 EST 2021

On 2/15/21 7:09 PM, gnucash-user-request at gnucash.org wrote:

Thank you Adrien.  Yes, I obtained something acceptable after figuring
out the Layout tab.  I am illiterate regarding CSS. I need code to make
the margins larger (the Scale function in the Print dialog does not give
the desired result).  I've found code online for web pages, but simply
inserting that code into the Gnucash CSS box did not do anything.
Probably the code format was incorrect.

Regards,
Howard