[GNC] Minor issue with invoice layout

Ajnkns theblackartsstudio at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 13:02:06 EST 2021

"I upgraded Gnucash from ver 3.2 to 4.4 (Mac OS 10.15).  My custom
invoice layout changed.  Particularly, the Client information, which was
flush with the left margin, is now moved much toward the center."

I am having the same problem. I've tried editing the CSS and can move the
client table back to the left with a margin left negative number value, but
that moves it to a set position which may end up misaligned from the grid
below when it is printed.

By exporting the report and opening it in a web browser I was able to figure
out what needs to be changed to make it auto align to the left, but it isn't
something that can be changed from the CSS style editor section under the
Layout tab.

Have you had any luck figuring this out?

I also used to be able to have the invoice # set to be large bold text but I
can't figure out how to change that in this new version either.

The main thing I use Gnucash for is invoicing...it's pretty frustrating that
I can't get it looking as good as I had it before. It really looks very
weird having the customers information indented 1/4 of the way toward center
while the invoice # above it is aligned all the way to the left.