[GNC] inventory

Tara Hall tarahall1950 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 05:07:04 EST 2021

   I have often thought that with a bit of tweaking a basic inventory
   system (a la Quickbooks amongst others) could maybe be fashioned from
   the "STOCK" register as "Cost of Unit Items", "Stock on Hand" and
   "Resale Item Price"  are not far removed from what is already there
   under the STOCK setup.

   Just my 2 cents worth.