[GNC] inventory

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Feb 17 11:55:43 EST 2021

I think there is a write up on the wiki how to do just that for this case.

Also, a simple spreadsheet would suffice. You can even craft one of the
sheets/tabs to be a CSV file for GnuCash where you can import your
external data for accounting purposes so you don't have to enter it by
hand twice.

Regards,
Adrien