[GNC] Lost Files

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Feb 19 14:33:14 EST 2021

I'm not sure about the cause of the initial crash, but it sounds like
you might have been using a different file when the crash happened. Upon
re-launching GnuCash, it opened a different file from back when you had
that report opened and then closed GnuCash. (last saved state of that file)

Do you normally start GnuCash by double-clicking files, or by clicking
the app icon?

Do you see files in your data folder with date/time stamps preceding the
.gnucash extension but otherwise named like your book?

If so can you determine by modified date which file you were last using?

Finally, any reason you haven't moved to 4.4?

Regards,
Adrien