[GNC] Debit/Credit in csv imports

Widar Nord widar at friatider.se
Mon Feb 22 17:59:56 EST 2021

Hello

I'm trying to export a list of transactions from my ERP to GnuCash. The
GnuCash importer seems to support splits between multiple accounts,
however I cant find a way to import the credit and debit column. I may
chose "Deposit" or "Withdrawal" but that will only support an imports
for one account type each time, and not support split transactions.

I refuse to believe this is an oversight from the software designers, so
I have to ask: How do I map debit and credit columns in the importer, so
it works with debit and credit columns in my chart of accounts?

Kind Regards

WIDAR NORD
widar at friatider.se

_Vi ger Sverige en rak höger!_