[GNC] Debit/Credit in csv imports

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Feb 22 21:49:22 EST 2021

Read over the importer help again.

I don't use it personally, but I do recall from reading about it, that
there is a way to specify additional splits on subsequent rows, however,
you have to have your CSV formatted correctly, and I think you have to
tell GnuCash you are using that format so it will expect additional
splits in those rows.

Regards,
Adrien