[GNC] Blurred titles and Language issues

Gabriele Venturato venturato.gabriele at outlook.com
Sun Feb 21 16:16:30 EST 2021

Hello everyone,

I hope this is the right place where to discuss this, otherwise please point me to the right resource.

I’ve just installed GnuCash in MacOs, but I see a couple of problems. You can see them on the screenshot attached.

1. The titles of all the account tables are blurred. Is there a reason for that? In linux (Fedora) I can see them neat. Moreover, all the other text in the interface looks fine.

2. At the bottom you can see the date is not in English. I’m currently in Belgium (I suspect this is the problem), but I set everything in the system to be in English. The only thing related to Belgium is the region, but I don’t want to change it because it is where I actually am and therefore I think it’s correct that it remains like that.

I tried to search both on the preferences/settings and online, but I couldn’t find answers to these problems.

Best regards,
Gabriele

[cid:1106E031-4E7C-4541-8A97-67EB681F23F5]