[GNC] Blurred titles and Language issues

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Feb 22 21:46:17 EST 2021

The screenshot you provided showed absolutely everything in the register
blurred out. (the rest of the UI is clear though) If that is the way it
normally looks, something is certainly wrong. (that is, if you didn't
obscure the register fields for privacy) Otherwise, I'm not sure what
your issue is.

The date could be drawn from your MacOS locale settings, but I could be
mistaken. Play with it a bit to see what gets the English you expect.
You should still be able to set your time zone to be Belgium, but retain
an English 'locale' for the OS. (whichever variant you prefer)

Which version of GnuCash and which version of MacOS are you running?

Regards,
Adrien