[GNC] Account Sort Order

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 09:29:57 EST 2021

Eric,

Thanks for a second idea.

I suspect that works for you because the other accounts at that Cash account level are also currency-denominated accounts. I guess I could go that route as well, but in a single currency situation, it seems a little absurd to create yet another level of accounts just to encapsulate the commodities-- and my accounts are already rather deep in this section of the Chart.

You and Geoff have both given me workarounds that I can consider. I'm still eager to hear from one of the developers, who might explain to me the sorting logic in play overall. I'd like to understand what is actually going on before I go mucking around with the many accounts involved.

Thanks again,
David T.